Now I know I'm not the most active poster here in the GG&A forum, but I troll like crazy and read everything. And I remember some time ago people were talking about the Windsor studio. Well I was surfing MF and found this...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Windsor-Studio-All-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481660

...now I don't know if anyone else has posted about it, but well, all of you who were waiting for it; I think it's in.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Ah, in stock and everything. Who's got a liquid $400?

Edit: looking at the backside picture, I don't see the tubes. Does Peavey stuff it's tubes deep inside the chassis like Crate?
I hope so. Ive been waiting since December to try one of these. Its been on Music123.com for awhile, so i hope its not just a back-order thing.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Ah, in stock and everything. Who's got a liquid $400?

Edit: looking at the backside picture, I don't see the tubes. Does Peavey stuff it's tubes deep inside the chassis like Crate?

Looks to me like there are covers over the tubes... you can see one big long cover (its black so look hard) and 2 smaller ones on each side..
the funny thing i noticed is that in the big blue font at the top it read as a 20 watt amp, while the description says it is a 15 watt...hmmm...some certain website needs to work on their proofreading
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by stangconv
Looks to me like there are covers over the tubes... you can see one big long cover (its black so look hard) and 2 smaller ones on each side..

Ah, good. I dislike amps with the tubes tucked impossibbly deep into the chassis.