I can never tell my folks what I'm really doing even if I wanted to. I just can't tell them because I grew up with them always disapproving of stuff, I guess I just got used to it. I'm a compulsive liar to them that's why it's bull when they say they know me too much about me to not know I'm up to no good. They just catch me, but they don't know me.

I bet they'll get a heart attack if they did know.

How about you?

What do you always lie about?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
my age.

>.>

<.<

(kidding, kidding...)

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
if im texting someone i will never tel my parents who.

also, if i go over a friends house to have sex with their girlfriends cousin, i wont tell my parents.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
[internet]penis size[/internet]
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Penis size. It's the Pit i wanted to be first to say.

FUCK!!!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
Penis size. It's the Pit i wanted to be first to say.

EPIC FAIL!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by moodster
EPIC FAIL!

You're epic fail!.....n00b
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Why do you need to tell other guys how big your penis is? Are they suppose to do something about it?
Quote by Jackal58
I don't lie. I tell them half the truth.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i didn't tell my parents about my girlfriend until 3 months after we started going out. i'm kinda like brodie from mallrats.
I do that as well, if I'm going to a mate's house I'll say I'm going for a meal with mates. If I'm going to one place, I'll say I'm going to another.
Quote by kikaykitko
Why do you need to tell other guys how big your penis is? Are they suppose to do something about it?

I only tell my penis size to horses. They're the only ones who understand me...

On another note, I always lie about my age. Not because I care about it, but because I like to mess with people's heads.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I lie about my name when I meet people who are drunk. I know they won't remember and ask me again, which I respond with a different name.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Kensai
I only tell my penis size to horses. They're the only ones who understand me...

On another note, I always lie about my age. Not because I care about it, but because I like to mess with people's heads.

I lie about my age, too. But just to get into R-rated movies.
Quote by Jackal58
damn! this is pretty hard because i am not going to lie, but i feel uncomfortable when i lie. I am not going to say that i have never lied before but there is nothing that i permanently lie about. If i have a crush on a girl and some dude that i distrust asks me if i like her, i won't lie, instead, i would change the subject or run. lol
Homework, school, why I come home smelling like smoke when I'm hanging out with friends (They smoke, I don't)
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by kikaykitko

Penises were MEANT for competition. Haven't you ever heard of a **** fight?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by CFH82
Homework, school, why I come home smelling like smoke when I'm hanging out with friends (They smoke, I don't)

Right.

>.>

<.<

Kidding, man.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by iceman95
Penises were MEANT for competition. Haven't you ever heard of a **** fight?

Holy...I need to watch that!
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
Holy...I need to watch that!

Now why in the world would you want to?

I don't lie often, but when I do, it usually has something to do with my schoolwork.