is it weird for a senior in college to be living in the dorms? i can't really afford to move off campus and i actually don't mind living in the dorms. i can't see why everyone is so eager to move out.
Should be fine if you like bumming.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
my roommates 27. i see nothing wrong with a senior still in the dorms
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
most people wanna get out because you get more freedom. also, you can smoke/drink without fearing getting caught
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
like, you can live in your own house if you are ambitious. other wise, you look like a slob, and chicks don't dig that. also, you have to pay for gas to get to campus everyday, and you have to go to the freaken luandromat. that fact that old people go there just creeps me out.
Where I go to school, it's cheaper living off campus. I don't see why you'd wanna live in the dorms if you're a senior, unless you don't like to drink or smoke or make noise.
Peepee on yo tittays
Im a soph, living in a dorm is cool, you get lots of freedom, and i understand with your financial situation, but in mine, it would be cheaper to get a house with a good amount of roomates, and think about how much more fun having a house off campus would be. Mad big parties, and i would love to have a few home shows.