I know there are 5 or so episodes completely done, and ready to go. Does anyone know why they haven't been played?

I am aware of the whole writers strike situation... but I just don't get why NBC isn't playing episodes they already have...

The next one should be "My Bad too" according to Wikipedia, but the Airdate has proved itself wrong.
the next episode is supposedly not airing until April 10. the strike is now over and things should progress smoothly now.
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
Quote by hydriplex
the next episode is supposedly not airing until April 10. the strike is now over and things should progress smoothly now.

ghey. Oh well, At least they will air it, and not put it straight to DVD.
April 10th! Damn, this belongs in the Demote thread.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
the office is also scheduled to resume on the tenth.

i heard this is the last season of scrubs?
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
Quote by hydriplex
the office is also scheduled to resume on the tenth.

!!

i hadnt heard anything on the office and i was getting all scared. thank gawd.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by hydriplex

You are correct, and the Janitor's name will be reveled. My guess is his initials are J.D.
Quote by master
what?!!

why is it being canceled??

it's not. The creators have decided to end it, Like seinfield kinda. Don't let it drift off, end it while it's still funny.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Yeah it's the strike. They're not only behind, but also getting pretty lazy from what I've heard.

How's everyone think they'll end it? I think it'll be classic "The hospital gets sold to another medical practice" and everyone ****s off to other hospitals
Quote by gallagher2006
Yeah it's the strike. They're not only behind, but also getting pretty lazy from what I've heard.

How's everyone think they'll end it? I think it'll be classic "The hospital gets sold to another medical practice" and everyone ****s off to other hospitals

I hope it ends with everything being one of JD's fantasies, and he's back on his first day as an intern. Or something. That'd be hilarious.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I hope it ends with everything being one of JD's fantasies, and he's back on his first day as an intern. Or something. That'd be hilarious.

Even better if it turns out JD has been fantasizing about the whole thing and he's the janitor while the janitor is really the doctor, yet JD is still being tortured by him.
Yeah, the last few episodes were planned to be shown on the 24th Jan but the strike went for longer than planned. I know this sounds crazy, but I would only ever be happy if scrubs ended with J.D.s death. Not in a sick way or anything but like all reflective and respectful. He is what brings all the characters together so if he went it would make sense.

However, i personally hope that Elliot and JD get back together at the end, it would be the perfect ending

although i like the idea of it all starting again, that would be SO like scrubs
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

The only logical ending for the Scrubs series is the marriage of JD and Turk, obviously.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Scrubs rules so hard.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece