I wanna get a MIM strat, and my local guitar store has a few. I kinda wanted a white one though, and online I can get one for the same price as the store has it. I know you should try a guitar before you buy it, but I tried the ones there so it's the same thing right? Or should I just stick with what the local place has and get what I played instead of gambling online?

Thanks.
Well, when your buying a guitar, no 2 guitars are EXACTLY alike. I would go with the one at the store!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Quote by Nikita, Righ?
I wanna get a MIM strat, and my local guitar store has a few. I kinda wanted a white one though, and online I can get one for the same price as the store has it. I know you should try a guitar before you buy it, but I tried the ones there so it's the same thing right? Or should I just stick with what the local place has and get what I played instead of gambling online?

Thanks.

You could just ask them if they can order in a white one, because "I'm really liking this guitar, but would love it in white, and I know you can order me one, but still... I'd like to make sure any white one I get is up to par, which means playing it first... think you could help me out?"
Quote by Habit Zero
You could just ask them if they can order in a white one, because "I'm really liking this guitar, but would love it in white, and I know you can order me one, but still... I'd like to make sure any white one I get is up to par, which means playing it first... think you could help me out?"

hmm this is a good suggestion...

I know the color doesn't matter, but why not if I'm paying for it?

thanks for the suggestions guys.
when i ordered my mim strat, i wanted a sunburst. the store owner even said, your paying for it, pick your color. so he ordered me a sunburst.
Yeah man, I mean, you might as well get a nice colour instead of some ugly piece. I myself ordered a white Strat; should be in soon. I agree with you, white is a great colour.
White guitar are good when they're white and new...until the finish get yellowed-out with dirt spots all over it. I love sunburn or wine-red