i have a bit of creative writing to do for my ap english class. it doesn't really matter what it's about, it just has to include fifteen of my sixty vocab words. since i'm not creative enough to write a story, poem, or song, i'm just doing a letter. i just don't have a topic for it. i thought of doing a letter to a newspaper about all those suicides in that county in wales, but i live in america, so idk, it just doesn't seem very fitting. any ideas?

btw, she said she has no rules for the assignment, so be creative.
NO RULES?! Talk about us, here, at UG.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
hmm... talk about zombies... brain eating zombies....Or brain eating zombie guitarists from UG
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
NO RULES?! Talk about us, here, at UG.

that's an awesome idea, do that.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Yeah, three people in a row kinda almost agreed with me. I think that's a new Internet record.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I <3 creative writing. Stories are easy to make up. Make it as crazy as possible.

All we do in our ap english class is write essays...and listen to our teacher aimlessly rant/lecture off topic. Mostly the latter, actually.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
talk about some guy that you once knew who had to make the decision between killing his best friend or having sex with his parents in order for him to survive...