It's not 100% polished but that's the general gist if what we are going to play. I'd like some recommendations that fit that style. I'm mainly stumped on the ending. I wanted to end epicly, but I already put too much Dream Theater stuff in there so I did call of the Ktulu as a short term sub. Please only constructive criticism. Thanks.
Attachments:
Big Medley.zip
i think it needed less chug and more melody, but that's just me. other than that, i enjoyed it.
it sounds much like megadeth's riffs and after awhile it gets a bit boring but at bar 212 i find a very nice solo also with the rhythm part. After that comes Metallica's song and your main solo.
Are there riffs you have come up with cause i haven't listened to Dream Theater? mainly it nice but careful not to bore your audience with too many times repeating parts
Quote by szekelymihai
it sounds much like megadeth's riffs and after awhile it gets a bit boring but at bar 212 i find a very nice solo also with the rhythm part. After that comes Metallica's song and your main solo.
Are there riffs you have come up with cause i haven't listened to Dream Theater? mainly it nice but careful not to bore your audience with too many times repeating parts

I only wrote like two original riffs for transitions. The crowd is going to be a very metal crowd so I don't think that they'll get bored.
I forgot to list the songs, sorry

Intro of Raining Blood-Slayer
Big E5 chord
Dark Eternal Night Instrumental part-Dream Theater
Dive Bomb in and out to...
sleep walker main intro riffs-Megadeth
Constant motion from the interlude before the solo and into the solo-Dream Theater
Out into the slow part of Orion-Metallica
Guitar solo from the Ministry of Lost Souls-Dream Theater
Random tempo change into The Call of Ktulu-Metallica