I'm getting some new pickups for my Ibanez, as well as a new panitjob and custom neck, I've already put an order in for the neck now I just need to get the pickups and find somewhere to paint it/paint it myself, anyway I've decided on the pickups as:
Neck: DiMarzio Evo neck.
Middle: DiMarzio Blue Velvet (or True Velvet, the replacement, whichever comes easiest)
Bridge: SD SH (or TB) 12

And I want them in pink, as the guitar's getting re-painted desert yellow, I can get the DiMarzios in pink easily, and I see the SD is available in pink but i can't find anywhere that sells it in pink, it's all black, white or zebra.

Any help?

(I'm in the UK BTW, and it doesn't matter if it's SH or TB because the allignment doesn't matter, it'll still sound the same).
. . it's an S series Ibanez. . .which is being painted desert yellow and having pink pickups. . .it's not having a vine inlay, there isn't going to be a 24 fret ebony fretboard with the last four frets scalloped and only one pickup is an evo. . .

Yet you still know how much of a Vai fanboy I am
I'm actually just having the custom neck with vai's old pyramid inlay on it, but nah, nothing else JEM like.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well I won't be buying just yet so I won't be gettin' that one, but I'll be sure to buy from there prices look decent, even with VAT and import it'll probably be cheaper than the £90 they're asking for in UK shops.