Right, yes I know i just got a new guitar, but I want to know what guitar I'm getting next so I can start saving,
I just eyed up the Calibre Classic, loads of people say the 80s ones and the very laatest one are the sh!t (not to be confused with 'sh!t'. Sh!t = bronze series)
But i heard they a exact copies of the 80s models, right down to the printing on the headstock,

you guys think it's good enough?
Pit.. ENLIGHTEN ME!!
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
They are handmade in the Czech Republic. You are basically getting a custom-shop guitar (sans options) for less than half the price.
I have a few of the '80s BC Riches (including a Mockingbird), and they are extremely nice. I think that due to improvements in construction tecniques, the new ones are even nicer.
Talk to Larry at Beat Street Music, he has a couple of them in stock and they look stunning.
www.beatstreetmusic.com
I have bought from them before, and they are on the ball.
BC Rich are made in my country ?? ^^
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
The hand crafted ones seem to be...

Which you guys prefer?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'm split between the two,
The red one looks kinda more rock n' roll, but i like natural looking guitars, like the colour of the wood, and thats pretty damn natural.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
The trans red. It would kick even more butt with black hardware like the ST.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
i wanted a mockingbird, but the ones at GC werent really up to par. those kick ass tho dude. id go for the trans red!
I'm not sure,
I think i might go for Red.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ