#1
Hey, haven't posted in awhile.. Hows everyone doing in the GG&A?!

Anyway, I come here with a puzzler..When I play my guitar has been shocking me while playing on my Crate..Usually it only shocks from the bridge to the board, but occasionally I feel a tingle on my fingers while playing.

I'm wondering if it's the guitar doing it or the amp?

I was about to pull the amp apart and check what's up, but I don't want to waste my time if it's the guitar doing it..

Thanks everyone.

PS: It's a good little shock, not faint and barely "feelable".
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..


Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
#3
your grounding is different....try getting an adapter that takes away the third prong on your amp
#4
Quote by neverspoiled
your grounding is different....try getting an adapter that takes away the third prong on your amp

??

I've used this amp forever since I started playing like, 2 and a half years ago and it has never done this?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..


Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
#5
It's a british amp!

That's why!

Nah, just kidding. See if your ground prong is broken off of the plug. If it is....there's your problem!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.


-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.