Hey guys... I've been playing electric guitar for like 4 years now.. I used to play metal so I really didn't care about music theory, but now I play in a praise band and I need to think of cool stuff for fills/etc. So like, I was wondering if anyone could help with like, telling me what to do over certain songs.. So, if a song is G,C,Em,D chords, what solo/scale/whatever would work best, what it is, how its applied. Just as much info as possible. I know it's asking a whole bunch but if you could, please help!! Thanks!

P.S., don't reply saying like, "wow you're a noob at guitar" etc etc. Please n thx!
'i used to play metal so i really didn't care about music theory'

Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
'i used to play metal so i really didn't care about music theory'

EWWWW
WTF R U TALKING ABOUT

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by Ben Wright
Use pentatonics in those keys when that chord is played.

+1

But, don't limit yourself to the pentatonic scale.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Well the best advice would be starting to learn music theory.
If you really don't know any music theory, it's getting really hard to explain it clearly.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/learning_music_theory_the_beginning.html

This is a good link for beginners.

Take some time and start learning slowly, and if you don't understand something you can ask here.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.