Anybody know of good classical songs to learn in order to build up your technique? I'm talking about classical composers like Paganini, Bach, and Vivaldi. If you know any goods songs to learn please tell me the name and the artist, thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

"Arguing online is like racing in the Special Olympics- Even if
you win you're still retarded."

"You cant spell crap without rap"
It depends on your skilll level. If you are advanced and still want to get better, lean some of Yngwie Malsteen's work. He is an excellent Neoclassical Metal guitarist.
Check out a bunch of Yngwie Malmsteen's versions of classical songs, they are fairly good at building up your technique and also fun to play.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by TonyS42
the Four seasons - vivaldi

Yep. But to narrow it down - Concerto No 2 In G Minor Op 8 RV 315 L'estate (Summer) Presto.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Yep. But to narrow it down - Concerto No 2 In G Minor Op 8 RV 315 L'estate (Summer) Presto.

yeah thats the most popular part, but theres nothign 2 stop someone learning the whole thing. the entire peice is beautiful.. if uve got a spare hour listen 2 the whole thing lol
As said before by P1ayingW1thF1re - Malmsteen's work... as for Vivaldi... yep. The four seasons... especially Spring.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I like to play Mozart's Rondo Alla Turca
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I hate spring lol... Winter from the Four Seasons.. the last movement I believe... slow brooding intro but it gets shreddy and really fawking nice, for a sec i thought you meant lame Classic Metal -whoops i omitted the "al" but yeah anyway-...

Dark Moor has an easy version of Winter... they call it "vivaldi's winter" lol

now if you want straight out insane try Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement

Vittorio Monti's Czardas is quite fun to play and has its fast parts, I recommend it... really nice sound to it too ... it's what I've been playing lately haha