School of Rock meets High School Musical
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
*sigh* there were so many things I wanted to do before I did this but seeing that is too much.

*hangs self*
Quote by SeveralSpecies
*sigh* there were so many things I wanted to do before I did this but seeing that is too much.

*hangs self*

*tugs leg* Are you gone yet?

*shivers*
no more disney!
God no
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
It's not cool to play guitar anymore... damn...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
**** the jonas brothers.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
stop making crap threads

if you don't like it, don't listen to it.... why you are searching for it, i don't know
Quote by americnidiot
stop making crap threads

if you don't like it, don't listen to it.... why you are searching for it, i don't know

Says the American Idiot! *holds up hand for high five*
Quote by TheOperator
This is so freaking hardcore

I know that when I think Disney Channel, the first word that pops into my head is "hardcore."
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by americnidiot
stop making crap threads

did you even click the link?
Quote by americnidiot
stop making crap threads

I know, seriously. I had to actually KILL myself over this one
Quote by fob12
Says the American Idiot! *holds up hand for high five*

wow, so you just follow general trends on UG to make yourself feel better about yourself? you don't think i get enough crap about this name, but oh well....oh noes, i used to like green day a lot and still do.... american idiot was a decent album what are you going to do? its called personal preference, some people like the jonas brothers... i don't, but just because you don't doesn't make the decision final

Quote by freedoms_stain
did you even click the link?

yes i clicked the link, which begs me to wonder why he is searching for jonas brothers commercials
Quote by americnidiot
wow, so you just follow general trends on UG to make yourself feel better about yourself? you don't think i get enough crap about this name, but oh well....oh noes, i used to like green day a lot and still do.... american idiot was a decent album what are you going to do? its called personal preference, some people like the jonas brothers... i don't, but just because you don't doesn't make the decision final

The album is alright, but I'm referring to the person behind the user name.
I thought this thread was going to be about a new genre of music played around an open flame in the wilderness.
Quote by fob12
The album is alright, but I'm referring to the person behind the user name.

Let this be a lesson to you, americnidiot. Don't jump to conclusions, or you'll look kind of foolish.

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Let this be a lesson to you, americnidiot. Don't jump to conclusions, or you'll look kind of foolish.

eh, i don't really care... i'm used to getting **** for my name so i usually just assume its based on people "not liking" green day.... yeah, assuming is bad, whatever

What is this world coming to?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Crap, they even have a Camp Rock Washburn guitar out.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
DANG IT! That's like the 3 freaking time today I've made an idiot of myself!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It's not cool to play guitar anymore... damn...

BASS IS DA SHIT NOW FOOL! BROOT4LZ BA55 LISTEN 2 DA RUMBL3!!111eleven!Please don't tell me one of the jonas brothers plays bass.. Then the world is over.

^ He will actually bang you out if you don't.

Seriously though, it looks like another BS film by disney...
Last edited by NKF176 at Oct 6, 2008,