I was walking home from school today, and I looked up to see this dude lying next to his bike in the middle of the road. I thought, "ok, some kid fell off his bike. Sucks for him." But then I saw his friend had to pull him up, and I see him start calling someone as the dude is slumped on the sidewalk. 2 cars stopped and started assisting them (all this happened as I was walking toward the scene, as it was in my path). I didn't really know wtf was going on, so I just passed them. I was about to go into my house 5min later and I saw this ambulance pass by, undoubtedly for the fallen dude. Should I have done something to help? I felt like a real douchebag just passing by the whole thing, but they seemed to have the situation under control
Has anyone else ever witnessed some wierd ass sh*t like that?
He probably died.

And it's all your fault.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
kinda, i was also walking home when a car just comes and crashes with a tree which was like 5 steps ahead, obviously i was like WTF dude.
Then the driver came out and was like 'holy **** my car!' when 5 steps were what saved my freakin life D:, think he didn't even noticed me.
ceci n'est pas un guitariste.
something simular happened to me
i was walking home from a friends house, and i heard this crying sound, i though "ahh probly none of my buisness, probly someone just upset"
then i saw the ambulance go up the road.
i felt guilty for not trying to help
well not exactly like that but they found an unexploded grenade from like WW2 in the garden of a house facing mine..they cordoned off the whole area and they found the grenade (eventually) and detonated it in this schools playing fields hehe now they've got a pretty big hole in the middle of their rugby pitch hehe but sadly the council payed to clear it up and for any damages
well the good smaratain (sp?) thing to do would to ahve at least stayed and tried to help, but ubless you're a doctor or some sh*t, nothing you coulda done really anyways
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
There is a guy in one of my college classes that tried to commit suicide via shotgun to the face when he was 16. He flinched as he pulled the trigger and shot his entire face off, but still managed to live. Epic fail, and he has to pay for it for the rest of his life.
OMG i once pulled on my p3n0r whilst watching baywatch and a felt weird and a load of white stuff came out of it. I dont know what to do because i got it all over my mums best sofa and it wont come out. Should i offer to pay for the rug or what? And whats with this white stuff, do i have a problem down there or something?
Quote by Hypnotisation
OMG i once pulled on my p3n0r whilst watching baywatch and a felt weird and a load of white stuff came out of it. I dont know what to do because i got it all over my mums best sofa and it wont come out. Should i offer to pay for the rug or what? And whats with this white stuff, do i have a problem down there or something?

Sir, you have AIDS.

Now it's 1984
Quote by Brown925
There is a guy in one of my college classes that tried to commit suicide via shotgun to the face when he was 16. He flinched as he pulled the trigger and shot his entire face off, but still managed to live. Epic fail, and he has to pay for it for the rest of his life.

He's not the guy from Rotten.com is he? I don't think it's on there anymore, but there was a pic of some guy who did that.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
He's not the guy from Rotten.com is he? I don't think it's on there anymore, but there was a pic of some guy who did that.

That's more common than you'd think, actually.
Now it's 1984
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Sir, you have AIDS.

I did it for the lulz, as your name suggests hah.
Quote by Hypnotisation
I did it for the lulz, as your name suggests hah.

I lub you.
Now it's 1984
to be honest, if there were already people on the scene - ie, adults who had pulled over to help, and the kid who had already called an ambulance - you would have just been in the way.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy