I have three pedals now that I'm looking to get rid of so someone help me out...

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah - had it for a while but only used it a couple of times...like new, great condition - $65 OBO

Digitech Distortion Factory - only been used like 4 times...practically brand new - $65 OBO

MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive - had this one the longest but still never really used it much...great condition as well - SOLD!!!

Willing to Trade for:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Boss tuner pedal
Jam Man loop

I'll take personal check, money order, or cash...NO paypal cause I don't have an account...I'll get pics if you really want/need them

I'll ship out the goods when I get the money/collateral...I trust you guys on UG for the most part but I don't want to get ripped off lol...You can trust me that I won't rip you off...I really want to get rid of these pedals for new ones or CASH!!!

EDIT: I might be getting a couple other pedals to put on here from my dad...they're really old...from the 80s but still relia
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

Last edited by lpguitarplayer3 at Feb 21, 2008,
Interested in trades?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
once i decide which one, ill trade you a dunlop jimi hendrix original crybaby wah for either the factory distortion or the wylde. hows that sound?
lp dude 2 ... that souds fine to me. message me with more info and we'll make it a deal.

what do you have to trade roast?
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

I'm really just looking for a plain old original crybaby but thanks anyway Sabbath. I'm not really into signature artist stuff

I'll also trade for a boss or mxr eq pedal

Anyone else interested? I'll see if I can get the other pedals of my dad...

I think he said he'll give me an original Pro Cro Rat, and possibly a couple more that I can't remember...I'll post the specifics when he gets home

No thanks roast... not really interested in anything. I'm not really into those kind of effects...maybe next time...good luck tho

scratch trading for a boss or mxr eq pedal...I just got one for free lol

Would you be interested in a mint in box BOSS RC20XL instead of the Jamman? I wanted $200 for it.
Interested in traiding for pickups? I'd like to get my hands on the weeping demon.
Not taking any online orders.
what pickups corduroyEW?

What do you want to trade the BOSS RC20XL for vangkm?

Quote by lpguitarplayer3

What do you want to trade the BOSS RC20XL for vangkm?

The Demon Wah + cash on your end.
how much cash are you lookin for?

Quote by lpguitarplayer3
how much cash are you lookin for?

$140 + the wah.
I would go for that but don't have the cash. Partly the reason I was looking to sell some of the stuff lol

Quote by lpguitarplayer3
what pickups corduroyEW?

I've got a never installed seymour duncan 59 for the bridge
an installed and removed 10 min later alnico 2 pro for the neck

I've got one of my Smooth Heritage humbuckers with a cover that had been dropped so it's got a small dent but is still in perfect working order and would come with a full lifetime warranty
texas 2 face humbucker that I used for the soundclips on my website
smooth groove 62 that has been shellac potted
smootg groove 62 that has been wax potted
singin' cool not yet potted so you could choose between wax or shellac.

If none of that interests you then tell me what might. I've got more stuff in the back of the cabnet so I could do some poking around if I knew what to look for.
Not taking any online orders.
nah I'm not really feeling those pickups...I play metal and I'm happy with the bridge one I have...I'm really only interested in upgrading to actives now