what songs get the ladys I've tried Spanish romance and bold as love by Hendrix and they didn't work.
Quote by mrwaffles
Me-"You know I was just kidding, right?"
God-"..."
Me-"I'm going to Hell, aren't I?"
God-"Yup"
Me-""
i like big butts and i cannot lie.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Yeah search bar usually works pretty well. I mean its not like we have enough of these threads already.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Let's Get It ON by Marvin Gaye and basically anything by Otis Redding. It will not fail.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I'm pretty sure Everlong by the Foo Fighters got me my girl.

I played it to her and an hour later we were in bed.
Jonas Brothers duh!

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
thunder by boys like girls, but good luck getting your voice as high as the lead singer =P you could sing the chorus an octave lower. or you could write something for her, that always is good.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
I Cum Blood by Cannibal Corpse. She will be all over you.
Some Vai stuff would do nicely, like Salamanders in the Sun
But for the love of god (no pun intended), use the search bar.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Hey there delilah. The girls simply beg to get laid. Unfortunately some guys will to, and they are more forceful. But then you just beat them over the head with your guitar and pick the hottest chick and....you can figure out the rest
Quote by SmarterChild
You're ugly. No matter what song you play, you still won't get any poon.

Misguided hostility FTW.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
scar tissue, another kind of green, pretty much any john mayer song

or Sir Psycho Sexy haha
Songs don't get you girls, I'm sorry, but if you can't already get girls, you're not going to get them by playing some song.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Get some Plain White T's going on. Not just HTD gets teh girlz but basicaly anything they do will. Or of course there's Scar Tissue and Under the Bridge by the Chili Peppers. They work for me and I'm fat.
rappers delight- acoutic version

Tried it. Worked
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by StreetLight3989
Songs don't get you girls, I'm sorry, but if you can't already get girls, you're not going to get them by playing some song.

He's right. If she's already your girlfriend, then you could play anything and she'll swoon. If you're trying to get with a girl, there's a little more to it than just playing a song. Hang out with her, talk to her... Then play "Girl I Wanna Lay You Down" and get dirty.
Quote by ed_roffmann93
what songs get the ladys I've tried Spanish romance and bold as love by Hendrix and they didn't work.

It doesn't work until you hit Level 75. Work up your EP by killing rodents.