Sup guys, I was wondering if any of you could recommend any recording hardware for pc....I just take this as a hobby, so I dont need something too pro..just decent.

I was watching over the Lexicon Lambda Recording Studio, any of you guys have one of those? if so, feel free to comment about it .

I will probably use it just for guitar recording by the way.

Thx.
It might be good if you live in the USA.
I had a lexicon Omega and it broke in the first week. It's been a month since then and I'm still figuring out how I'm getting refunded exactly. Lexicon was more than willing to fix it for me until I told them I lived in Canada.

A lambda would be good but you could get the most bang for your buck with a toneport. You can use it right out of the box and don't need a mic. If you wanted to mic an amp later you could buy a mic. I'm thinking of getting on myself later on after I get my MTR.
I like my guitars like I like my women, with fat bottoms.
Quote by enjoi_07
It might be good if you live in the USA.
I had a lexicon Omega and it broke in the first week. It's been a month since then and I'm still figuring out how I'm getting refunded exactly. Lexicon was more than willing to fix it for me until I told them I lived in Canada.

A lambda would be good but you could get the most bang for your buck with a toneport. You can use it right out of the box and don't need a mic. If you wanted to mic an amp later you could buy a mic. I'm thinking of getting on myself later on after I get my MTR.

Oh I see....thx for the info...Ill try to look over some more tonight if i have the time hehe :P. It sux that it brok on your first week man , but I was thinking of that lexicon because it seems to be quite user friendly.
Quote by fridge_raider
The Toneport would be good, if you just plan to record guitar.

yeah i was looking right now on the web and they look nice....and cheap too

I will probably go for that one .