recently I've been going mad looking for a certain type of guitar, it has to have:
1) an explorer body shape
2) a floating trem
3) 2 humbuckers with individual volume controls
and preferably not too expensive. (eg. £200-£400)

oh and i'm in the UK if that helps at all.
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
i would just take an explorer and make one
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
i would just take an explorer and make one

Agreed. Get an Epi explorer and put in a trem.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
for that price, it's not going to happen.

sorry bud.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
you could get the dan jacobs sig ESP one. i think it's about 6 or 700 though. so probbers not.
As said earlier in this thread, the Jacobs LTD is the closest thing you'll get. But you have to deal with the gay paint job.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Kramer Imperial.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cheers for all the replies guys, I'll try and find one of those peavey guitars to play soon, or maybe not as they're only going for £169 on GAK
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.