Page 2 of 3
this is awesome. I think i might go search for my old games and try it
Yeah. You'll have to lots of levelling up in random fights and make it 10 levels ahead of all the bosses, cos otherwise grass will murder it.

Remember to stop evolution!
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
so uh, i herd you like teh mudkipz?
in all seriousness...
Red+Blue+Yellow are where its at
Pokemom Yellow was by far the best
No. Crystal was be far the best.

16 badges to get AND the opportunity to battle Ash at the end? Yes please.
Quote by Kjoyea
in all seriousness...
Red+Blue+Yellow are where its at
Pokemom Yellow was by far the best

+72905727529056926925827280652757

IMMORTALEDIT: I loved yellow version except I was so addicted I dropped it into the toilet while taking a piss and it wouldn't save anymore It was a sad day indeed. But no worries, I sold it to a little kid
Last edited by MyImmortal at Feb 20, 2008,
Quote by Twisted Magnum
No. Crystal was be far the best.

16 badges to get AND the opportunity to battle Ash at the end? Yes please.

F*CK YES!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you could go back to all the towns from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow was freakin' awesome. And that Ash battle was so undeniably epic.

That was probably the greatest game for a handheld system ever, now that I think about it.
The.
Quote by Kjoyea

gahh
are you that annoying dude who had hte huge colorful sig?
sig under construction.
Quote by bassist12
There were originally 150, I believe. Way to go. Dork.

151. I have Mew.
Quote by jeremessmore
find out the way to clone

I think cloning was kicked out at crystal because my friend couldn't do it. Anyway how are you gonna fly? And are you really gonna waste one of his slots on Surf?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Shit, I forget. Was Mudkip in the first 250?

And, you'll get destroyed at any Grass gym.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
note to all: i will be using other pokemon for certain hms, but i wont be training or battling them.
Am I the only one who caught the Underpants Gnomes reference from South Park?
get a cubone too. i get lost in his eyes......
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by PCbassist
As did I. I just stopped when I realized there were better things in life than card games and video games.

I know right, because 16 year olds have waaay better things to do.

Anyways, you're gonna have to train it HARD to beat some parts with electric pokémon. Good Luck though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
ok, i guess i better update it. i just started a few hours ago, but didnt play for long. i got my mudkip, didnt nickname it though, because F*CKING MUDKIP!! was too big of a name. i am currently at the first town you come across after defeating the wild pokemon attacking professor birch. cant remember the name at the moment. currently level 10, i have 2 potions. i am training to try and get to level 20 before i face my rival for the first time.
Quote by TheClincher
note to all: i will be using other pokemon for certain hms, but i wont be training or battling them.

I was gonna ask how you intended on getting around that lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Since I suck at making signatures (that are cool) could someone make me a signature stating "Quest of the Mudkips" preferably in blue and/or orange? I wish to put that in my sig, and link it to this thread. And anyone who wants to contribute to my quest (or just wants to have a badass mudkip sig) can take it, too. Much thanks to whoever will do this for me!
Quote by TheClincher
ok, i guess i better update it. i just started a few hours ago, but didnt play for long. i got my mudkip, didnt nickname it though, because F*CKING MUDKIP!! was too big of a name. i am currently at the first town you come across after defeating the wild pokemon attacking professor birch. cant remember the name at the moment. currently level 10, i have 2 potions. i am training to try and get to level 20 before i face my rival for the first time.

I would've just called it mupkipz in all small letters.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
okay I just want to say, I've tried to do almost this same thing, except I evolved my mudkip to a swampert. And I know that with swampert it is possible up to around groudon. My emulator stuffed up there so I never got further. Anyway, good luck!
Quote by abdulalhazred
are you really willing to put in that much effort for something of so little meaning?

...Nothing means more to the world than this. This will truly be the greatest ever human achievement. If it is achieved that is.
Yea, It would be possible. Fucking hard though. You'd need to get em to amazingly high levels before attempting anything. And I wouldn't even go through the Elite 4 without being like...in the 70's/80's.
If it's any revelation on Silver, I had my Feraligator at lvl.100 and he would tear through the Elite 4 with no troubles.
D:
Signature.
Quote by NeverReadyWyatt
...Nothing means more to the world than this. This will truly be the greatest ever human achievement. If it is achieved that is.

uh....huh......
Quote by Atomic48
If it's any revelation on Silver, I had my Feraligator at lvl.100 and he would tear through the Elite 4 with no troubles.

On my Ruby version my Blaziken (I think thats what its called, I caant really remember what the final evo of torchic is) could beat anyone.

I went through the Elite Four with it about 50 times until it got to level 100. I also had a level 100 Milotic and Chimecho. The milotic was ****ing hard to get.
Quote by NeverReadyWyatt

this man speaks the truth