I turned on my amp today (first time in about 3 days) and thought that my tone sounded much hotter and warmer than before. It could just be my ears playing tricks on me, but I was wondering if this was something I should worry about. Also, I noticed that in my power tubes, the little filament that glows is at different hights above the opening it comes out of. In one of them, you can't see it at all! I was also wondering if this is something that may cause trouble in the future. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
*stiletto high five*

On topic...
I'm pretty sure that the filament height isn't really the problem. But i really have no idea.

EDIT; At least I hope not, because mine are at two different heights right now, but it sounds fine...
Obligatory Gear List
Ibanez S2170SE Prestige
Epi LP Std w/ SDs
Morley Bad Horsie
Mesa Stiletto ACE 2x12
EHX Small Clone
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Guild Acoustic
My Band
My Youtube Channel
Last edited by We Remain at Feb 20, 2008,
*return stiletto high five*

Like I said, it might just be in my head because the last time I played my amp I re-eqed it.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.