hmm. This is one of the newer songs i've written...or at least, one of the newer ones that i actually like. tell me what you think? i'll crit back rather quickly if you leave a link. pinky promise.

link is in sig.
Last edited by anOnyMouSanIe at Feb 20, 2008,
This is cool. The guitar creates a nice atmosphere and the vocals complement that atmosphere well. Good singing for this style and nice harmonies. It gets really interesting near the end with the layered vocals. Overall this is a great song, pretty chill with a nice, relaxing atmosphere. I've heard your stuff before and I'm a fan, no exception with this. Good job!

Crit mine please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791717

Thanks a lot!
i think that's impossible...at least improbable....i have a lot of love-ability....hehe.

greatings from new york!
Too cool for a signature.
wow your voice is great! really good job on this song i love the composition and arrangement and, well just everything. the only two things i would say is that the guitar line that is playing the bass notes pops just a little too much and slightly muddies the mix, and the other thing is the synth sound, it just sounds a little dated. since the song is so innovative (in my opinion) it just seems a shame not to have a synth sound that reflects that too. anyway really great work!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Very cool... Really liking your voice, although I think I hear some minor pitch issues. The melodies itself are very good though. In overall, I love the whole atmosphere and production on this one. Maybe you could keep working on this and make it a bit longer, because this is an awesome song but it sounds a little sketchy. All in all, good work! Keep it up!

Check out mine please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792417
oh sorry yeah my stuff is on my profile
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab