Is there any way to get a PT file to play through an iPod? I'd like to import some of my stuff to it.

Before anyone says it, I prefer PT to GP and I find my iPod very kvlt.
Export to MIDI and find a program to convert MIDI files to some sort of audio file.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
If you can find a program that converts MIDI to VST, though, it'll sound better.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Can you guys go into more detail? How do I export to MIDI and convert it to an audio file? How do I convert MIDI to VST (what is VST?)?

In PT: File ---> Export ---> MIDI File

As for the conversion, you'll just have to search around on google. This seems to be a fully functional trial version, so you might try it before looking elsewhere.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
I didn't need to convert anything. I just exported it to MIDI and played it in iTunes.

iTunes supports MIDI? That's weird. MIDI isn't even an audio format.
Good to know, though. I'm going to load some of my works-in-progress onto my mp3 player and see if I can finally think of a way to finish them.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Oh, fuck you, Apple! It wouldn't sync the damn MIDI files with my iPod.

They worked fine in iTunes though.

Select the song, and then go to File ---> Convert to <some three letters I can't remember>