there were a few threads involving paintball when i searched but nothing like what i was looking for.

who here plays, whether regularly or just whenever you can get enough money?
what gun(s) do you have and/or what do you suggest?
what's the local field you play at?
do you prefer speedball or woodsball?

myself, i play when i can. that used to be when my boyfriend (now ex) was home from college and would pay for paint.
i plan on saving up to get an invert mini; seems like a good gun for me since i'm small and it's small. i used to play using an impulse.
local field here is All American Paintball Park.
finally, speedball ftw.

Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
i play with bud when we can, i like speed ball, but woodsball seem a little more fun.

i play were ever.

and the only gun i have right now is a icon z
it's my first time going paintballin this saturday...

and i got a question!

what is speedsball and woodsball?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
judging by my name, I play woods ball. Ive been using a modded tippmann A5 for the last few years, the thing is impossible to break, i swear.

But you speed ballers shouldnt make fun of me. Ive held my own in the speedball court several times. Its cool i suppose to play speedball, but i like the woods alot better, with tactics and the plans and radios.
Ahhh... shirtless close-range shooting... good times

EDIT: I was so goddamn scared the first time I went.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Last edited by BenFoffenbock at Feb 20, 2008,
Eh, I play sometimes, I own a Tippmann 98 Custom. I play at Outdoor Adventures or people's woods and finally woodsball ftw.
I have a spyder xtra right now, which is decent, but kind of low end. I play woodsball and speedball, but i think i'm better at speedball since those are the only games where i ever hit somebody. I'd like to get a better gun, but i just don't do it enough because not many of my friends paintball so it wouldn't really be worth it.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by EvilDomo
it's my first time going paintballin this saturday...

and i got a question!

what is speedsball and woodsball?

woodsball is, as the name shows, played in the woods.
speedball is played on a field with grass or astroturf and bunkers for you to hide behind while you shoot the hell out of people.
...don't be scared
dudes i live in the best place for paint ball. Montana, has the perfect mixture of forest, river, dense trees, hills slopes, you name it. I didnt have a job last summer so I used all my money i had and eventually bought an A-5. Best gun I have ever used. I also put a 16 in barrel on and a fully automatic grip. Not the E-grip cause its gay, it also has 3 round single and that stuff
I play woodsball and scenario games mostly, I also play slingshot paintball, and stock class speedball. I have a heavily Tipman Custom, an Autococker and a CCI Phantom (for stock class speedball games)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I dont play much at all anymore, but I had a fully customized gun. Originally it was a tipmann 98 custom, but everything inside was replaced, and the body was modified.

only 10 rounds per second, but I played a sniper anyway in woodsball.

Good times, but a waste of my cash.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
My family buis has a speeball course

I also get free paint

I have a invert mini

)
tippmann 98 custom, fuck speedball
i play at a pevs, also a crazy field i made in the woods
a friend of mine provides(steals) paint
woodsball ftw
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
Quote by Jews
My family buis has a speeball course

I also get free paint

I have a invert mini

)

if you're serious you also have me being very jealous of you.
...don't be scared
I used to play.

Now I have an 03' Vertical feed autococker with an upgraded barrel, and such. And a WGP Karnivore, which was completely decked out. It was able to fire at 40rps but no loaders could put more than 20bps in the chamber.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I've only played a few times, with no real rules. Just a few dudes out in the woods shooting the hell out of each other. I don't even own a paintball gun, a friend of mine has an extra one he lets me borrow, I just don't do it enough to see the point in spending that much on one.
play woodsball
have tippman 98custom pro
play at ma friends house
woodsball>speedball
and im gettin a flatline
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Last edited by led/head at Feb 20, 2008,
Use to play tournament speedball. Stuff was fun as hell. Sold all of my stuff though. But I had when I quit:
DM5
2 Ions
Ego 7

And lots of various other guns over the years.
In chch you can play speedball but i sucks if u use the rental guns cause they shoot realy slow.Woodsball is heaps better cause u can hide and u use more tactics the best guns that i know are the -tipman 98
-tipman custom or something like that
I only play if i have money but i get like $5 a month so i rarely go to paintball
Quote by sean_etc
In chch you can play speedball but i sucks if u use the rental guns cause they shoot realy slow.Woodsball is heaps better cause u can hide and u use more tactics the best guns that i know are the -tipman 98
-tipman custom or something like that
I only play if i have money but i get like $5 a month so i rarely go to paintball

if you're playing paintball why the hell would you hide? that's why speedball is so much better. you're right there, paint flying past your head/body parts while you try to shoot the hell out of your opponent. as long as you're not playing against assholes it's really calming.
...don't be scared