Hey all, I'm looking for a tab for Song for Stephen by Antoine Dufour. I have no means of finding one, it's not on this site and I've searched through quite a few pages on google and other search engines. I don't have the money to buy the tabs from the site. I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Here's the song by the way if you're unfamiliar.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VgsB_xA2G0I&NR=1

It's very pretty. Thank you for your help guys. (If asking for tabs that need to be purchased is against the rules, someone tip me and I'll delete the topic)
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Thank you ^_^. I guess I'll have to get my parents to buy it and I'll pay them back. (I don't have access to any credit cards)
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
haha, i did the same with my andy mckee tabs. im having so much fun learning Heather's Song right now, you have no idea, haha. It takes me two days to get down 2 bars perfectly, but just being able to hear that small part of the song being played by my own two hands makes it all worth it. its so much fun!
do you think you could possibly send me the tabs and songs? i know its alot to ask but theyre SUCH AMAZING SONGS my boyfriend will love me if i get him them for our 2 yr anniv. lol my email is Underoath00561@aol.com

thank youu =]]
um well there good songs and not many people will take the time to actallu tab it out and your best bet wouldbe to buy the tab because if someone tabbed it it might not even b good but if u bought it it straight from anoine dufour
Thanks for reading this... Ladies