for the past few months iv been really pumped to see Dream Theater, Opeth, and BTBAM all in one night(i havent listened to 3 yet). and i have regularily been checking the roadrunner website for tour dates. well they're finally up and it lists no toronto show.

does anyone know if they r goin to do more dates or if im actually gona miss this.
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
BAH is isn't coming within 1000 miles of Texas.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Presale tickets tomorrow! Helllll yeah.
Quote by hug a llama
I usually just pretend I'm batman on duty. It makes me feel useful to society.

Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Penguins are ****ing creepy. They all just stand there, staring... with their EYES. Like beady eyed tuxedo clad stalkers.
May 31st down here ! **** yeah!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
May 20th in Boston. I cannot wait. Opeth and Dream Theater....
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I guess they'll announce more dates later because there's no Montreal show either
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I have no idea if they're gonna add more dates.
Our band trip is to Cedar Point in Cleveland Ohio (i'm probably not going...scared shtless of rollercoasters, and i REALLY wish i wasn't). Well, That tour is coming there the same day we'd be going to the theme park. Theres a very slight possiblity some of us could go to it rather than the theme park. That would be SO EPIC.

Otherwise, they aren't coming anywhere near me, maybe a few hours away. I MIGHT be able to get lucky and go see them.

By the way, lisen to 3. They are truly amazing
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build