i seen a fender 1000 roc halfstack at my local music shop..
i have never seen this kind of fender amp before,it wasnt that bad of an amp.
the clean sounded decent and i liked it quite a bit,the distortion could be worked with,or i could use a pedal.but it was the head&cab for only 399.99,i felt that it was a decent price,then i looked it up and found the head on ebay for like 100 or something like that,and on harmony central there were 5 reviews and the prices,none were over 300...
but i was wondering if this was worth at least 300-350,b/c if i got it,thats mainly what id pay...
i was wondering how well this amp would be..
i play in a punk band,
but i play a lot of blues/jazz/punk/& alt. rock....
thats mainly it unless i decide to play in a metal band..which i dont plan on doing soon..
but i am in need of an amp,and if itd work for smaller club/small venue shows id be fine,then later on upgrade the head,then get a new cab...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
The prices are most likely just the head. You could probably do better though. The Roc-Pro is a hybrid amplifier and from what I remember, the only redeeming quality was an alright clean channel. What's your budget?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
well i dont really have a budget..
i know the store owners pretty well and they will let me just pay it off over the next couple weeks.but yea the clean was decent enough for me.the amp sounded better than a FrontMan series,and for this place not having much on the amp cat. this was pretty neat to mess with.
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Well, so long as you like it, might as well go for it. What do you have to lose right?

BTW, this should be in Guitar Gear and Accessories for future reference.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.