Okay, so i was just at band practice... i leave my marshall amp ( no flames ) half stack there and just bring my guitar home... so i go to practice today and realize all my wires are unplugged ... i'm like okay... that's cool so i plug them and realize theres no power cord.... i'm like wtf... so i'm looking around for it... and no one realized where it was.... so i know someone had to steal it... so i take one out of the back of the computer and use it to practice... i decide at the end of practice since we got nothing done that i was quitting the band... because during practice i went outside to pee and the one guitarist told the others ( one of my friends just watched us ) about how he stole it for his other bands practice... i decided i was done with that death metal ****... and me and the other guitarist ( we had three guitarists ) are really good friends and are just going to start a band as us two.... we're going to record at my house all the guitar parts and use fruityloops xxl ( yes i have it. ) to do our sounds and maybe drums....

to make a long story short... anyone know where i can get some good tutorials for fruityloops? ones that will actually teach me something and we can get our **** rollin.... and does this sound like a good idea or complete fail?

Thanks UG.

Nah. this is now officially the best ceral thread.
Last edited by LogTrog at Feb 20, 2008,
we didnt ask for your life story
you could have just asked about the tutorials
and to answer your question, i have no idea
glad to help
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
is fruityloops a drum machine or something? only drumming programs i have are RhythmRascal, which blows, and GP5, which is slightly better, so sorry.
Quote by tortex199
Frosted Flakes

Never mind. I actually like Frosted Flakes more.

Frosted Flakes> Corn Pops> Fruit Loops
Quote by imthehitcher
Cereal thread FTW

captain Crunch>Cookie Crisp>Fruit Loops.

Does it really matter which one is best? Fruit Loops are awesome, and they smell great too.

Why the hell would someone steal a power chord? As if you wouldn't notice eh? Your ex-bandmate is a moron.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
You're all fools. Reese's Puffs ≥ Cinnamon Toast Crunch > all.
<Han> I love Hitler