There really isn't a best. Each wah pedal has a different voicing. Out of all the Wahs I've used, I prefer the Vox V848 or the Wylde Wah.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
With no price range? My personal favorite (out of the 4 or so that I've tried) was the Budda wah, and I think the ultimate wah thread agrees with me.
Hendrix and Dimebag
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Ultimate Wah Thread
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
used crybaby or v847 + a soldering iron and random parts. get a new wah pot, a dpdt switch, a new inductor, some resistors/pots, a couple caps, and an op amp or two and you can customize your wah to sound like pretty much anything you want. all you need is a basic wah and some time and you can do things like add buffers, a Q-control, extend the sweep, make it true bypass, make it switchable to a volume pedal, and cut/boost the bass for better response. and since you are customizing it yourself, it will be the best for you. thats what the best wah is, end of.
preferred is the Ibanez WD-7
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by B. Heath
Ultimate Wah Thread

srsly

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009