"INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — The mother of a high school senior arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husband said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Jacob A. Jett, 18, allegedly gave $260 and three handguns to two would-be hit men to kill his parents, Richard R. Parnell, 53, and Robyn J. Parnell, 48, according to the prosecutor's probable cause statement."

Explain this to me.
Quote by tortex199
I'd do it for free

and that's why you are poor
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
"INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — The mother of a high school senior arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husband said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Jacob A. Jett, 18, allegedly gave $260 and three handguns to two would-be hit men to kill his parents, Richard R. Parnell, 53, and Robyn J. Parnell, 48, according to the prosecutor's probable cause statement."

Explain this to me.

ummm...... it's Fox?
mother arrested?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
He should've just gotten Cartman to smear crap on their walls.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
But you read what I got confused about right?

yeh i just now caught it on the 3rd time through it. i am kinda confused now. lol.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

Explain this to me.

The wording is a bit unclear

the motehr of THE H.S Senior arrested for hiring hit men to kill her (the mother) said that her son had always been a "very good child"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by MastaBassist10

Pre-ass beating look of "oh shit"

Not to mention mount everest on his nose there
"INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — The mother of a high school seniorcomma, arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husbandcomma, said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Learn to use commas fox news....
Quote by Diamond Dave
youre gonna pay us to do your wife?

heh... heh heh... cool

I'll pay you double to do go back and do my husband.
The mother, of a high school senior arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husband, said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Read it like that.
Quote by The Spoon
Not to mention mount everest on his nose there

And the hardcore teenage face-pubes! Man, he's cool.
Quote by Masamune
"INDEPENDENCE, Mo. — The mother of a high school seniorcomma, arrested for allegedly trying to hire hit men to kill her and her husbandcomma, said through tears Wednesday that her son had always been a "very good child."

Learn to use commas fox news....

ok...now i get what they were trying to say in that paragraph. i got everything but that small part. thanks for clearing that up.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
that's extremely sad. that would have to be one of the worst things that could possibly happen to you in life, finding out that your own kid had to have you killed. at least he was just adopted. if he was really their kid, it would suck way worse. that's depressing.
thats really ****ed up man
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"