The bypass switch, 9 volt, mostly yes.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
most pedals can plug in to an outlet with an a/c adapter, and don't need batteries
Quote by brooks711
most pedals can plug in to an outlet with an a/c adapter, and don't need batteries

is a/c adaptor supplied?
In the link, the top face of the effect is shown. You can see, in the bottom corners, two foot buttons labeled "Boost" and "Bypass." Bypass turns the effect on/off and boost activates the top boost on top of the main effect.

Most effects require 9V batteries, as Hatebreeder says, but many ElectroHarmonix pedals require an AC adaptor. I looked at the manual for the Metal Muff and it does take a 9V battery, accessible by removing the bottom cover.

Quote by Acquiescence
is a/c adaptor supplied?

The adaptor is not included and EHX recommends only using theirs, saying that other adaptors may damage the effect or the adaptor.
Last edited by carpepax at Feb 20, 2008,
Quote by carpepax
In the link, the top face of the effect is shown. You can see, in the bottom corners, two foot buttons labeled "Boost" and "Bypass." Bypass turns the effect on/off and boost activates the top boost on top of the main effect.

Most effects require 9V batteries, as Hatebreeder says, but many ElectroHarmonix pedals require an AC adaptor. I looked at the manual for the Metal Muff and it does take a 9V battery, accessible by removing the bottom cover.

The adaptor is not included and EHX recommends only using theirs, saying that other adaptors may damage the effect or the adaptor.

are adaptors not supplied for most pedals? or is this exception
Quote by Acquiescence

Adapters are separate unless specified.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Acquiescence

I read the manual for the Holy Grail + and it states that the adapter is supplied with the unit, so I believe they supply one with any pedal that requires it.

I would hope that any company that makes effect pedals that don't run on batteries would supply the necessary adapter. There may be exceptions, though.
read the manual for the Holy Grail + and it states that the adapter is supplied with the unit, so I believe they supply one with any pedal that requires it.

I would hope that any company that makes effect pedals that don't run on batteries would supply the necessary adapter. There may be exceptions, though.

no
not all pedals come with adaptors which sucks
on some occasions
but on others
not as many cords to screw around with
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -