so a few of my screw holes on my guitars body are stripped (i got my KH-202 used) how would i fix that? would filling them with wood puddy the re-screwing them work? or whats the ebst way to do it without re drilling?
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
Mail ESP for some replacement screws? I heard some companies do this

Stripped screw holes, not screws.

Try wood filler and see how that does.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wood filler alone isnt gonna hold, what you need to do is pack a peice of wood into the holes and then put wood filler in.

Edit now that I think about it though, if the screws don't have to much pressure put on them wood filler might work, also if you put wood in the holes, be careful not to overpack them because this could crack the wood of your guitars body.
try putting pieces of toothpicks in the holes, that will give the threada something to latch onto
Quote by Onlywayout
so a few of my screw holes on my guitars body are stripped (i got my KH-202 used) how would i fix that? would filling them with wood puddy the re-screwing them work? or whats the ebst way to do it without re drilling?

I've done this, works fine.
do something original and tape the backplate on

haha jk

mabye a little bigger of a screw if u can find one and just drill em in?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
ok one of the holes for my input jack is stripped. the other hole is on the locking nut on the neck. the whol thing moves and when i checked it the the thing is stripped.