so yeah, I've been playing guitar 3 months, keyboards + recording about 1 month. And messing with drums about 1 week. What do you think. I haven't been singing very long either so I'm still very inexperienced with that as well. what do you think? I really would appreciate feedback.
pretty damn good considering how long you havent been doing this kind of thing tips for the future: your vocals do clip at point, learn how to compress them and that will solve a lot of problems. there is quite a lot of reverb on the vocals, that isnt a criticism its just a personal preference, generally vocals are a little dryer in effects terms though. the acoustic was nice and bright where it mattered and never really got lost in the mix, maybe could have used a bit of fleshing out though, there isnt much weight to its sound. last but not least cut the parts where you arent playing or singing out of the takes, when you arent singing i can hear you breathing or background noise as you wait to come in with the next line. other than that really good job!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
thanks for the detailed response. I really appreciate when people take the time to write stuff. Im glad you guys liked it. If you want me to check out some of your stuff just link me and i will.

also the sound is bad because im using a 20 $ usb mic.
no problem, its pointless critiqueing someone's work if they wont get anything out of what you wrote my stuff is on my profile if you want a listen too
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab