Discribe em. I am pretty sure they are used in the Marshall 1960 cabs? There is only 1 cab around me and im so sick of not playing guitar. I play a lot of metal..and some cleans once in a while..but mostly metal to heavy metal like Megadeth - Pantera. Play cleans not too often i like to rock.

Just wondering if they would be ok.

ps its an avatar cab.
They're a nice rounded speaker. Good for lots of stuff (thick lows for metal apparently).
^ thanks. I will kindly admit i dont know a lot about speakers. I want a vader but i dont think i can pass up the Avatar for $200..then ill get a vader too?
Quote by jimmy666page666
^ thanks. I will kindly admit i dont know a lot about speakers. I want a vader but i dont think i can pass up the Avatar for $200..then ill get a vader too?

The G12T-75's will be fine for pretty much anything. You'll never know the difference
i was talking to someone who knows alot about amps, he was bagging out these amps saying they are so harsh etc and the only way to go is a vintage 30. and said that changing speakers makes more of a change than buying a new head.

i was astonished
and don't know what to beileve anymore.
my 1960a cab is great!

i guess it is becaus ehe plays blues and needs that perfect tone, and also has been playing guitar for about 20 years or something.

but to me the G12T-75's
are great.
The G12's generally have a more pronounced low end and tend to not do much as far as the mids go, the highs come through really well though. They work very well for any type of hard rock, but it's all subjective. Some people swear by them, some people think they're crap. The V30 is more well rounded per se, but then again, everything is subjective. I think they're both inferior sounding and much prefer Eminence Legend's.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM