Page 1 of 3
Man life is just getting tougher and tougher everyday. School sucks, social life sucks, my "friends" suck, my whole life sucks right now and I dunno how to deal with it anymore. I dunno what I'm doing to do after HS. I have no idea where my life is headed. I feel like I have no control with certain ****. I can't cheer up at this point. I dunno I think I need to talk to a professional. I feel really, really depressed. **** has been going just terrible right now. I'm starting to stop caring about my health and I ****ing cannot stand school or the people there. It's a horrible school. I dunno how the hell I'm getting into college going to that BS school. I can't stand this place. I think that's the main problem. Guys how do I cheer up? I just dunno how to handle all this ****.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
go masturbate
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
step 1. cut a hole in the box...
step 2. put your junk in that box
step three. make yourself open that box

And then proceed to find a girl, bang her like mad then you'll be happy...if not, you're inhuman

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Laugh at people less fortunate than you, it always cheers me up.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Take a day or two off, see a shrink, get laid, then realize you're in high school. Everyone thinks high school sucks. This is just the period in which you make the decisions for the rest of your life, such as who are your friends and what you want to do. You've got time, just relax, mayby screw around in class, just try to enjoy the time.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
You know what else is pathetic as hell? How unconfidence and anti-social I am. Seriously I try to play it off by having a cool, calm, lay back, I don't give a **** look. But honestly it's just pathetic.
touch yourself in plain view during class.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
Eat 5 grams of magic mushrooms.
Dont smoke pot or drink at all that night.
You will have the most emotional night of your life.
But your problems will sort out.

Just dont do anything rash while your high, it will go away in a few hours.

My 2 cents, how I sorted out my life

I hear these make the bad thoughts go away. They simply require you to go to doctor so they can say you're depressed.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
take up drinking and chain smoking u will feel better in a day
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
you need to change up your routine
im guessing you prob dont do anything on the weekends and after school.
do something different on the weekends, go bowling, **** like that
things you might think are lame but in the back of your mind think could be fun
if you live by the mountains go snowboarding
get off your ass
Quote by giantsfanftw
Man life is just getting tougher and tougher everyday. School sucks, social life sucks, my "friends" suck, my whole life sucks right now and I dunno how to deal with it anymore. I dunno what I'm doing to do after HS. I have no idea where my life is headed. I feel like I have no control with certain ****. I can't cheer up at this point. I dunno I think I need to talk to a professional. I feel really, really depressed. **** has been going just terrible right now. I'm starting to stop caring about my health and I ****ing cannot stand school or the people there. It's a horrible school. I dunno how the hell I'm getting into college going to that BS school. I can't stand this place. I think that's the main problem. Guys how do I cheer up? I just dunno how to handle all this ****.

i know how you feel man i'm in that same situation wondering if i'll do anything in life or just kill myself because of it
hey, if its that bad, go shoot yourself. worked for me. i mean.... ****. but seriously, just ignore it. i'm in HS too, and i kinda have the same mindset as you. just ignore it, you'll find new friends, and life will get better.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
get high you'll forget about it for a while
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
1. everything is better after high school (REALLY)
2. go away to college and make new friends
3. go to a gym or work out at home, endorphins kick depressions ass in like two days
really whenever i get depressed i start working out reguraly(i cant spell it right) and within days i feel better, and look better
4. drink more water lawl i no but there it is a scientific fact that dehydration can cause depression
5. get sunlight for an hour at least a day
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Suck it up. Life does suck. i seriously don;t get it waht the **** is with you goddamn pathetic 12-16 year olds. "My life sucks ughghg blahblah blah". You probably have a ****ing roof over your head a place to sleep at night the interwebz, TV, or xbox or some ****. YOU CANT CONTROL ****, IT JUST HAPPENS. You have to accept that and get over your ****.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
talk to random girls
im guessing you dont have a girlfriend or else this prob wouldnt be an issue
um yeah everyones been there done that you just have to find a way out yourself

by the way i think massive failure is right if you think you were gonna get answers out of the pit lol
i know where your at man, what i did was start smoking weed and accept the fact that god doesnt exist and i've been happy ever since..... but thats just me..... go smoke a bowl you'll feel better
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
i know where your at man, what i did was start smoking weed and accept the fact that god doesnt exist and i've been happy ever since..... but thats just me..... go smoke a bowl you'll feel better

drugs shouldnt be used to escape problems. Hallucinogens will makee you dive head first into them. in the end youll know why thats much better for you
"Oh, what's that? So now you say life sucks? Well, ninety-nine percent of it's what you make of it... So if your life sucks, you suck."
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
id say either see a professional or transfer schools. i know what its like to go to a school where the people suck
Im in the same situation as you. But fighting it only makes it worse. Hell i just about got expelled for skipping to much school.

And im seeing a therapist right now and it definately couldnt hurt if you decided to do the same. An unbiased opinion is always good.
make fun of ugly/stupid people
smoke pot
have alot of random sex
that worked for me for a while
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by R0CKER1220
Go fuck yourself.

I was actually trying to put a smile on the TS face.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
c:\angst
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by ultimo101
drugs shouldnt be used to escape problems. Hallucinogens will makee you dive head first into them. in the end youll know why thats much better for you

i dont even want to start with how much casual marijuana smoking (not like a pot head) has made my life better than it ever was before. its relaxing, its a social activity, its not used to escape problems, its a hobby....... crack on the other hand, thats a problem

and hallucinogens are great experiences, people dont abuse them like you think
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
i dont even want to start with how much casual marijuana smoking (not like a pot head) has made my life better than it ever was before. its relaxing, its a social activity, its not used to escape problems, its a hobby....... crack on the other hand, thats a problem

+ infinity
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by rage6945

Then your doing it right
Page 1 of 3