no it doesnt
i have taken it
i wasnt impressed but some people swear buy it
just take weight gain protein and eat even when you arent hungry
eh creatine is a waste if ur not pro body building
all it does really is put on water weight in ur muscles, forcing u to work harderish
but once u stop bye bye water so ur muscles decrease in mass
try using mass gainer and nitrotech or something like that
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Some products cause it, not creatine in itself. naNO Vapor is notorious for causing breakouts and weird rashes, believe me on that one.

I take N.O. Black Powder and sometimes N.O. Explode, they're the best pre-workout formulas out there. It's got nitric oxide in it, expands the blood vessels so that blood and oxygen flow easily throughout the body and it's easier to keep going with the creatine boost already in it. The only difference is that Explode hits harder and Black Powder gives you a ridiculous amount of focus.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I'm taking creatine monohydrate and it works fine. No break outs or any ill side effects, and i've been making good strength gains consistently.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by Infamou$17
Some products cause it, not creatine in itself. naNO Vapor is notorious for causing breakouts and weird rashes, believe me on that one.

I take N.O. Black Powder and sometimes N.O. Explode, they're the best pre-workout formulas out there. It's got nitric oxide in it, expands the blood vessels so that blood and oxygen flow easily throughout the body and it's easier to keep going with the creatine boost already in it. The only difference is that Explode hits harder and Black Powder gives you a ridiculous amount of focus.

i take no xplode as well
i highly recommend it just follow the instructions and dont take it longer than it says or it loses its effectiveness