Hey, I'm lead guitarist for a pretty new progressive rock band. We've played a few shows, but not too experienced in performing. Our recordings aren't perfect (recorded in two different places, its obvious), but we haven't got much time or money to go record. Anyway, check us out, and any opinions and constructive criticism is what we're looking for. Also, looking for more friends too Thanks!

Just a couple notes: We know the vocals aren't great, but we're looking for a singer, so the rhythm guitarist is doing the vocals for now. (He doesn't sing half bad live, but the recordings don't necessarily show that).
Also, theres an extra track on Desolation in the end that was put on by mistake, so it sounds really out of place.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
www.myspace.com/chaosclockwork
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Wow, I live in about the same area as you guys, and we play similar styles of music! Ill be at one of your shows someday!

Hell, maybe we can play together someday.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Ah, so you posted here first! Haha...I wondered why something seemed familiar, and then I looked at who posted it
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

Nice, I really like the energy. Normally thrash music isn't something i'd listen to, but I actually dig it! I think you guys have potential to make it somewhere. Also, thanks for the feedback
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

I realy like the first few riffs of "waking" seems so textured and so well thaught out.
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Haha...UPDATE, scores were sh't at the BOTB. They said our song structure was too inconsistant, which basically means we didn't write the same song like 5 times. The 2 bands that won were like powerpop and emo, and sounded more or less the same. Not dissappointed that we lost because we weren't expecting to win...we were just disappointed because the 2 top bands were the ones we DIDN'T like the most.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile