Has anyone ever done anything with that? I've been seeing stuff about it, and I know there has to be a downside somewhere. Have any of you gotten their free stuff, and is it legit?

For those of you who don't know, I gather that it's a site that sends you free stuff based on friend referrals. It would make sense if it was legit, cuz to get the stuff you have to choose from some of the services listed, and the site gets payed by the companies listing the services. I'm still skeptical about it though.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
*shameless bump*
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
mostly they aren't scams. my boyfriend started a free stuff site, but it never really took off.

basically, you register, and complete one of the offers on the site. then you refer X amount of friends. if they also register and complete an offer, the site gets paid x amount by the companies offering the offers, so to speak. so if you got 14 friends referred, and the site got paid £10 for each offer completed, the site would have £140. with this, they buy the thing you wanted free, and send it to you.

they make money from people who don't refer enough friends, and a small bit of extra for themselves when people do complete enough offers. it's all perfectly legal and safe for you.

better to use a wellknown site probably though.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
So it's like a pyramid scam? Well, hook me up!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Alright, I might give it a go. Do you have to pay for any of the offers on the site, or can you go with something that's free (like a free trial or something)?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

It's good business all around. Go for it.

I should start finding a collection of those free/pay sites and just start hording a bunch of crap together. If I invest it now, it'll be a ****load of free money in the future. At least that's what I would hope for.
Quote by Kensai
So it's like a pyramid scam? Well, hook me up!

no, it's nothing like a pyramid scam...pyramid scam is people paying each other money with the expectation of returning it. in this, companies are paying the site for results, then the site buys you stuff.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I read somewhere that there are forums where the members just do a whole bunch of referrals for each other. Anyone know any of those? (Am I allowed to ask about other forums on here?...)
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth
I read somewhere that there are forums where the members just do a whole bunch of referrals for each other. Anyone know any of those? (Am I allowed to ask about other forums on here?...)

That'd be genius actually, if 10 people all had a different referral site they wanted to scam free stuff off they just all agree to sign up for each others thing and bingo, xbox360's all round.
Quote by freedoms_stain
That'd be genius actually, if 10 people all had a different referral site they wanted to scam free stuff off they just all agree to sign up for each others thing and bingo, xbox360's all round.

Exactly. That's why I want to know if there are any
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis