hey guys im kinda retarted and i was hoping you could help me i jus started listning to dragonforce which is my fav band so could somone please tell me in july there coming to the usa does anyone no how much it will cost and if there going to come to the west cost pleaseee help me
don't have any idea about the tickets, but dragonforce apparently suck live (can't keep up the speed with accuracy); just google search "concert tickets dragon force *your city* if you still want to see them; it shouldn't be that hard to find
Do what you gotta do, but I'm warning you, their live show is gonna badly shock you worse than goatse did for anybody.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by M e t all i c a
thanks but kinda all bands live suck well not suck but are woorese live

The Fall of Troy and Circa Survive are great live, and Fear Before the March of Flames was great live until they started exclusively playing new songs.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
go on youutube and saerch for a dragon force concert, ull get an idea if they suck or not live