hey guys! yep..im a newbie, and thought i would introduce myself and everything...
My name is Alex. I play guitar, bass guitar, drums, and a lil piano. Drums are my strong point, but guitar is catching up..ha..
right now my gear is a Schecter Omen 6, Squier J Bass(soon to be replaced..hopefully), and a Rogue acoustic.
(btw...if you all are needing a new acoustic guitar...be sure and check out Rogue. Musiciansfriend sells them and i think Music123 does to. but IMO, they are the best band for your buck.)
My amps are a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt, and for my bass i have a Fender Rumble 15.
I also have a Boss MT-2 distortion pedal, fender cables...etc..lol

that about somes it up.

Alex
Attachments:
Guitars2.jpg
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
wow...how do you get bigger pictures?

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
you'll need to go to an image hosting webisite, upload ur image there, and post the code in a message board post. I dont know any websites off the top of my head, but just get on myspace, find a chick with pics all over her page and click on them...most of them will link you to a pic hosting website
Welcome to UG, bojangleman/Alex.

Photobucket is a good image hosting site. It's what I use.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
hi and welcome to UG, your original post should have been posted in the introductions thread at the top of this forum though

i use photobucket for image hosting too. it gives you a link to the photo with [img] tags around it, which is what you should copy and paste if you want the picture to show up in your post at it's original size
from daylight...
...into darkness
yes i know..lol..sorry, i just saw it. and thanks guys for the welcome and tips on the photos!

Quote by divid3d
hi and welcome to UG, your original post should have been posted in the introductions thread at the top of this forum though

i use photobucket for image hosting too. it gives you a link to the photo with [img] tags around it, which is what you should copy and paste if you want the picture to show up in your post at it's original size

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
Hey. Welcome to UG. If you have any questions about the site then click on the FAQ at the top of the screen to see if theres an article that answers it. If there isn't then feel free to send a PM to me, other members or mods to gain answers. Avoid creating threads that ask a very simple question as this clogs up the forums .

Stick to the rules and you should be perfectly fine.

Peace.
oh, dear god, edgar go to the pit.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.