the action nuts (probably not the tech term) on one of the saddles on my guitar is striped and i really need to lower it. so i was going to buy new saddle any suggestions on saddle brands. the guitar is a crap strat look alike but i still rather just fix it up and have fun then buy a new guitar especially on some thing so trivial.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
thats weird no opinions
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
If you mean by crap strat look the "vintage" stamped steel style, they are easy enough to replace. The newer cast style should work in any of the fender bridges. I know fender is really bad about using inch style screws in the vintage sytle stuff, and metric screws in the newer. But a set of new saddles should come with screws anyways.