don't sex it next time
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Use a pressure washer. It'll sure get all the stains out!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
For the grim on the body and back of the neck get Dunlop Formula 65 cleaner, for the fret board use Dunlop Formula 01 Cleaner then any brand of fingerboard conditioner. Make sure you clean any saddle or nut slot that has crap in it.

If you didn't mean the condition of the guitar when you said grimy then I have no idea what you mean
An ESP
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
seriously, skip all the fancy cleaning products at first. just scrub the thing with water and then dry it off (standing water = unhappy, unrectified guitar)
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Water does nothing to protect the finish. It also accelerates hardware finish break down, and can get into the finish and cause trouble even if you wipe it off. Fender sells a very nice cleaning kit for about $30 that works great. For cleaning your fretboard, use cotton swabs. Finally, to take rust off your pickups, dab them in WD40. IF you just need to brush off dust and stuff, just use a soft cotton clothe.
icy hot.

seriously though,

paper towel and some elbow grease. i can't believe you made a thread out of this.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Throw It In The Washer. Don't Forget The Icy Hot.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN