Any body have a good replacement speaker for a B52 AT-112. Or tube replacement ideas? Texas Blues and Old style blues.
Thanks
Somethings wrong w/ ur amp or speakers?I think its a combo amp and all combos are engineered to match the speaker w/ the amp.....but if you dont like the speakers...try Celestion....make sure its of the same rating of the former....Or you can try other speakers but make sure its Instrumental speaker....Celestion is good....definitely good...
Quote by Dok Waw
Somethings wrong w/ ur amp or speakers?I think its a combo amp and all combos are engineered to match the speaker w/ the amp.....but if you dont like the speakers...try Celestion....make sure its of the same rating of the former....Or you can try other speakers but make sure its Instrumental speaker....Celestion is good....definitely good...

You obviously have no idea about anything, so why bother posting?
Celestion is decent, but totally overrated and overpriced. For the style you're aiming for, I'd go with some Eminence or Ted Weber speakers (there's a chart for tone-matching on the Eminence website and you can email Ted himself on his website). As for tubes, I'd go with a nice set of Tung-Sol 12AX7's in the pre-amp and a matched pair of JJ 6L6's in the power-amp.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ted weber ftw!!! warehouse speakers makes good replacement spekaers too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Eminence Texas Heats for srv blues on groove tubes 12ax7 or ecc83 or 12at7 for preamp and a nice groove tubes 6l6chp for powertube for the texas tone with the tubescreamer for overdrive! and some alnico 5 pickups!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
If my speakers ripped off .....maybe I'll change to Eminence

I basically dont worry about my gear...
Even if I dont have the Best gear...
as long as it sounds right....

How you play is what really matters...