I'm trying to learn a couple basic songs here that mainly use chords the entire song (Ob la Di, Imagine, Mary Jane's Last Dance).

Can anyone help me find these songs tabbed and not just chords? Or can someone tell me where I can learn the chords?

I found one website but it didn't sound right :/

Any other advice for learning chords?
Wanted a woman, never bargained for you.
Are you a beginner?Getting the chords of a song is pretty easy...play your CD,get ur gear...make sure ur tuned to Standard..Listen to the bass of the of the song,find the note in ur guitar,...there u have the first chord...listen to the nxt chord and usually chords follow the same patterns...Jst play ,then pause....its a good training for ur ears....
....so little time.
Get a chord chart and learn your basic chords you should not even be worried about songs until you know at least your basic major and minor chords G,C,D,E,A,
some websites to try.
Chordbook
Chordie
All Guitar Chords
Last edited by Chiller2 at Feb 21, 2008,
^ Right.

If you're new to chords, you should just focus putting all your fingers down at once. You don't even need to apply pressure yet. Put all your fingers down without pressure, make sure they are in the right position. Then when they are in the right position press down really hard. (Don't hurt yourself) This will just build muscle memory.
Jst wondering..
You joined UG in 2005...
but then ur jst starting to learn basic chords these time....
....so little time.
Quote by Dok Waw
Jst wondering..
You joined UG in 2005...
but then ur jst starting to learn basic chords these time....

Powerchord Addict?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!