I presumed it would be best in this forum.

I am after a new pick guard (with a fairly nifty design on it) for my Fender Strat. However the only place I have seen them is Harrods in London, and to be quite honest I am a fairly lazy person and don't want to walk there (not enough time...) so does anywhere know where I can find them on the internet?

Thanks,

Ryan
I wouldn't walk there either really far for me and i couldn't even walk most of it(damn ocean)
but seriously ebay and google are great friends when your looking for something unique
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Harrods in London has pickguards with cool designs on them!? No way...I have a Harrods shirt....Im not sure if i've even been there, I think so....i live in Canada anyway...but I also have a custom pickguard business, link in sig

*dont be put off by the ****ty layout of the website, we've got a new website coming soon, its the content thats important... or something like that
Quote by muikoma
Harrods in London has pickguards with cool designs on them!?

They got a whole Music department and its the only place in London I have found that stocks every levys guitar strap. Its pretty cool inside.

and thanks, i'll check out your site