I'm not really looking for a new guitar right now but I want to know if this guitar is any good.
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_ax.html
I'm looking at the AX-260 in particular. I play alot of metal music so I'm naturally inclined to the design but how is the hardware on that thing?
other than the body wood hell yah
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
go for the ax 2e it has a mahogany body which would be better for metal and you gotta love that finish
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
no **** its better but it also cost more although it is worth it and if you could wait a couple months wait cuz agathis is pretty bad
wait wtf the ax 50 looks better than the 260
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I think I will probably save up for a nice amp and then check out that AX-2E. It's got that mahogany body and I'm not paying a huge amount more.
good idea
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan