I make this topic.. after one hell of a day. I can't tell if it's a disaster, or something really good >_>.. where to start? Heres the highlights

Huge fight with my parents, worst ever... I felt like crap.

Found out a friend of mine is screwing up with drugs and hanging out with the scums of the area.

Had a run in with the law, almost fought some guy.

A party!!! Had a pretty good time at a part... until i got thrown out.

This girl kicked me out. Her parents said I wasnt invited and kicked out me and 4 other guys. Yet I was told I was invited... this girl we hang out all the time. We've been to the movies (as friends), I see her sometimes after school, shes been to my place before for parties, etc. She didn't even defend me or anything >_>

So i freeze my balls off for 15 minutes outside and my friends come.. we leave. I got in huge trouble for being late -_-

Then I find out this girl I really liked.. she led me on and everything, sees me as a friend. But then her best friend talks ot me (who i found this info from) and tells me if I become better friends with her I have a 20% chance of getting with her in weeks/months. But till then Im a friend and have to wait. Wtf?

But oh it gets better. This other girl, 20 minutes later.. tells me she likes me. I used to like her months ago but kinda moved on. Now im in a hell of a situation, dont know what to do. I want to say yes but the other girl is still there. AHH

There were other things too. But after such a long day im just in a WTF state of mind. So I came here to maybe relax a bit =]!! Then it dawned on me that this is the craziest crap that has happened to me in a long time. So I ask you pit monkeys.. what was the weirdest/craziest day youve ever had? What happened? Peace. Time to rock out a bit on my lovely guitar
possibly last 4/20:
i was at school, normal day
then i went and hung out with my big black friend named dallas and smoked with him, his brother, his parents (what the hell?), and a family friend
then i got paranoid and left
and on the bus home i ran into three of my friends (1 girl and 2 boys)
and one thing led to another and we all eventually ended up sleeping in the park and coupling up

either that or the day i did acid for the first time.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
This one time.......i found a dollar.....that s*** was pretty crazy
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
you should get an AK and mow down all the fools who gave you a bad day...

I'd be impressed if you told that story of your bad day in song format like write a huge through composed song about it LOL
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Haha. I might write a song about this. It would be pretty funny :P

Edit: I just remembered I suck at guitar -_-

Haha well just kidding but I never wrote a song before <_<
woke up...
drove 250 miles...
moved tons of furniture and crap into an apartment, it was like 100 degrees out...
unintentionally took ecstacy...
had sex with my friends roommate...
drove 250 miles back home...
had a golf tournament...
came in 5th out of 24...
went home...
hosted a huge party, many people were either missing clothing or violently ill...or both....
woke up next day...
had to clean up ; [
twas my birthday
got permission to ditch all day
kept it real
went to the 13 inning tiebreaker game that got the rockies into the playoffs
talked to drunks in a bar for 2 hours
took the wrong train and ended up in the middle of nowhere
saw a crack***** pee on a public bench
rode in a cab driven by a dude who looked exactly tomas kalnoky
bought an energy drink from a 7/11 attendant who was perfectly round
You mean like Aesthetics of Hate by Machine Head?? That was a response to the guy who slandered Dimebag after he died. RIP Dimebag...
My mom and uncle told me we were going on a vacation to vegas, this was on a friday, saturday morning at vegas they said it was time to come back home.

So, i jump in the car and we're driving back home. Eventually, my uncle got off the highway and pulled up to a restaurant.

There i sat on an outside table with my head down because i hadn't slept...i was in las vegas... who sleeps??

So, as im sitting there two big black guys come pick me up by the shoulders and say "you're comming with us." They proceed to stick me in the back of a crown victoria and drive away.

As they are drivin away and im completly baffled, i see my uncle waving at me and screams "Dont worry, youre going to rehab!"

i was driven away to a rehab camp in the middle of the mojave desert where i spent 7 months.
I was sick, in a pissy mood and got dumped by my girlfriend.
My friend made me a sandwich to try and make me feel better but he put mustard on it and I HATE HATE HATE mustard.
I was sick so didn't feel like getting ready so i ended up being 30 mins late to class.
Went to school and realized my project wasn't uploaded correctly. Got pissed about it and thankfully got an extension.
Skated home from school, and some black guy kicked a skateboard out from under me.
I threw my headphones off and called him a "stupid F******* n******." and beat the **** out of him with my skateboard.
I guess he was outside of his house and his brothers came outside and heard what happened.
They chased me down and stabbed me.
Ended up in the hospital for a few days. It was ****ty.

But yeah about your day, maybe you should start hangin out with your druggie friend.
I bet he doesn't have any girl problems.
ha ha.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by jacks_revenge
My mom and uncle told me we were going on a vacation to vegas, this was on a friday, saturday morning at vegas they said it was time to come back home.

So, i jump in the car and we're driving back home. Eventually, my uncle got off the highway and pulled up to a restaurant.

There i sat on an outside table with my head down because i hadn't slept...i was in las vegas... who sleeps??

So, as im sitting there two big black guys come pick me up by the shoulders and say "you're comming with us." They proceed to stick me in the back of a crown victoria and drive away.

As they are drivin away and im completly baffled, i see my uncle waving at me and screams "Dont worry, youre going to rehab!"

i was driven away to a rehab camp in the middle of the mojave desert where i spent 7 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG DUDE!!!....im sorry that happened to you but....OMG THAT S*** IS CRAZY!!
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
Damn dude that last story was ****ed up. Don't think I can top that hahah. But one ****in' weird time I had.
It was like some celebration thing at my town and I see like everyone at the town square.
There I see this girl, who I used to like soooo godamn much. Thing was I always thought she saw me as the friend type. Anyway she was drunk and she comes up to me. She hugs me, gives me a kiss, and shes like "Remember when you liked me?" "I totally would have gone out with you!"
My reaction? ****....
wow, this thread is dominated by californians...awesome.

soooo on the last day/week of school (somewhere in there), i had a late start (school started at a little after 10). i woke up around 8, got picked up by some friends and we went to go get some breakfast at denny's. we thoroughly stuffed ourselves then headed out towards school. we stopped to get some gas, met a friend there who had some weed on him, so we went and smoked up in a park parking lot. so we're hotboxing the car, and of course, two cop cars pull in the lot for a donut/coffee chow down rendezvous whatever those guys do all day. i was already pretty high by that time, but i somehow ended up with just one friend at the parks playground. i guess we freaked and split up. anyways, i was left without a ride so i walked to school and got there a bit late but not too bad. it was almost summer, so we weren't doing much in class, ap classes pretty much end in may anyways. the school day was the best i can remember, a lot of watching movies, signing yearbooks chilling out...and i was high on top of that, so you can't go wrong. school ended and i went over to a guy's house who lived right next to school, chilled out for a while. then some people plan a party at the beach, so we go down there and have a bonfire and all that good stuff. more smoking, drinking, girls...yahhhhh. stay the night/pass out at the beach. best day ever.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I woke up and had been sleeping in such a way so both my arms were numb. waited for them to wake up, and I made waffles.

burned the waffles. ate them anyway while i was waiting for more waffles to be not burned. they tasted like burn.
Ate the good waffles. they tasted good.

then I realized it was a school day and that I had overslept until 10:30.
decided it was too late to go to school anyway.
took a train to san francisco to see if I could hang with some people I knew there.
went over, had some drinks.
next thing I knew it was 9:00 PM. I went home and went to sleep.

the end.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
One of my friends 19 years old birthday:

We start the day at 10:30 AM. We're going to the shopping center, we wanted to make an epic supper before the actual party. So we bought for 200$ food only for one meal. We cooked all day, and I made an epic Black Forest Cake (dunno if I can translate it this way, you know the chocolate cake with cherries and whipped cream). Then, we jammed in his basement until we were hungry enough to eat. After the meal, we headed toward the liquor store to get alcohol for the upcoming party.People began to arrive at like 9:00 PM. We started drinking at 9:20 +-. By 10:00, I was drunk. Then, huge blackout. I woke up next morning, sleeping on my friends floor beside his bed, cuddled with a girl I didn't even know. She was awake before me. She smiled, said: "Hello, big boy!". I was really confused, so I smiled back at her. She kissed me and told me the last night was wonderful. Then, we introduced ourselves. we exchanged numbers. 4 days later, she was my girlfriend. W00T
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Thursday night a few weeks ago:

Had to help my friend build an instrument (kinda like a dulcimer) for the Science Olympiad competition the next day (my friend had since november to do it, but waited for the day before to do it).
We had to handsaw everything and it was made out of plywood. It looked horrific, and couldn't stay in tune.
Anyways... then after it was done, it was 1:30 am the next day.
We played a game of starcraft, then went to bed at around 3.
Woke up at 4:30, drove to a place 3 hours away for the competition.
Get to the place, and I realized that the instrument was broken (the "fretboard" snapped in transport, it was in the back of a homeschool van *AKA, huge gashogs*).
So, my friend misses the music event, and I get blamed for it.
We continue on to the events, and some crazy lady stormed in the test room and started yelling stuff about a lady named Helen.
Finally, the day ended, and my friends and I were having a snowball fight while we were waiting for our ride to get there. I got hit in the nuts with a particuliary icy snowball, and did my best not to show how much it hurt.
Left the test center ( a high school) at 10 PM, got home at midnight, I had to have my mom pick me up at my friend's house since I didn't have my licence with me.
We left my friends house at 1 am. It's a half an hour drive home, and I hopped on UG.
I couldn't fall asleep for a while since I had 3 monster energy drinks throughout the day.
I hit the bowflex for about an hour, and jammed with my crossroads DVD.
I went back on UG and realized that it was 6:30. I had stayed up for 26 hours straight.
I blinked a few times, and collapsed on my bed with my amp on.
When I wake up, my amp light is on, and I start to freak out (I worked all summer for that amp), and I left my crossroads DVD on (I woke up to Vai lol), but all was fine when I played some licks and saw that it still worked.
Then I realize that I slept in until 2 PM.

not exactly the WEIRDEST day, but it's definetely my longest day, lasting a full 26 hours.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Well one day, I was hanging out with my friends at some park by my house. We had beer and weed. So basically for the first hour we were just getting f*cked up. And then these assholes that pester the area show up. They were kind of on the other side of the park, so we didn't bother with them. They start yelling sh*t out. And one of them comes up. I don't remember exactly what happened then, but what I remember was all his friends came up wanting to start sh*t. I wasn't paying attention until one of the f*ckers punched me in the face. At the point we all starting f*cking them up, and I beat the sh*t out of the one who punched me in the face. They went off, and about a ten minutes later, the cops showed up, we booked it. I was hiding in this ravine type thing for about a half hour until they left. I met up with my friends again, and we went to del taco, lol. That was a pretty intense night.
is it just me, or do most, if not all, of these stories sound unbelievably dumb?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
It was Valentine's Day.
I had broken up with my girlfriend (ex now) the day before.
She got me some gifts so she wanted me to go get them at least.
I get there and her house just feels weird.
I find her crying with self-inflicted cuts all over her arms and a razor blade in her hand..
I sure know how to pick em :/
Quote by Supafly1824
I make this topic.. after one hell of a day. I can't tell if it's a disaster, or something really good >_>.. where to start? Heres the highlights

Huge fight with my parents, worst ever... I felt like crap.

Found out a friend of mine is screwing up with drugs and hanging out with the scums of the area.

Had a run in with the law, almost fought some guy.

A party!!! Had a pretty good time at a part... until i got thrown out.

This girl kicked me out. Her parents said I wasnt invited and kicked out me and 4 other guys. Yet I was told I was invited... this girl we hang out all the time. We've been to the movies (as friends), I see her sometimes after school, shes been to my place before for parties, etc. She didn't even defend me or anything >_>

So i freeze my balls off for 15 minutes outside and my friends come.. we leave. I got in huge trouble for being late -_-

Then I find out this girl I really liked.. she led me on and everything, sees me as a friend. But then her best friend talks ot me (who i found this info from) and tells me if I become better friends with her I have a 20% chance of getting with her in weeks/months. But till then Im a friend and have to wait. Wtf?

But oh it gets better. This other girl, 20 minutes later.. tells me she likes me. I used to like her months ago but kinda moved on. Now im in a hell of a situation, dont know what to do. I want to say yes but the other girl is still there. AHH

There were other things too. But after such a long day im just in a WTF state of mind. So I came here to maybe relax a bit =]!! Then it dawned on me that this is the craziest crap that has happened to me in a long time. So I ask you pit monkeys.. what was the weirdest/craziest day youve ever had? What happened? Peace. Time to rock out a bit on my lovely guitar

That second chick is ****ing her friend over. Leave her alone seriously, go for the first one, the second one is a manipulative bitch.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by pangui
But basically the doctor told me I had to get an operation (the type that all males would rather not have), and it had to be soon (happened 2 months later).

Sex change?
Quote by pangui
... no hahaah. I'll rephrase what I said:
An operation in a place males wouldn't want.
Yah.

Sex change?
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
Yeah circumcision was my first guess but for comedic purposes..lets just say it was a sex change.
20% chance?

Kids.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
20% chance?

Kids.

But aren't percentages what everything is worked out in these days?
I once mistook the salt for sugar.

Whoa boy!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Maybe My last Two April 20ths.

Or the Vive La ''Cadie hilday where I got blacked out.....And cut open my face and "verbally Harrased" a cop. then got arrested.(which is why i no longer drink)
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.