Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
this made me LOL:

Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
3.....million?

thats like 4 euros right?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Well, he's got one bid.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
i think that sounds about right. that means he woulda got 37 million euro a few years back if he took that offer up.

ahhh regrets.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
Idiot, if it's worth $50m, he should at least put a reserve of $20m on it.
needs the money quick he said cause of "life changes". dude's getting old, wants out before he kicks the bucket i guess.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Guys.. I think we should put our dreams of getting the Missile base on the back burner, and instead focus on getting this instead. Then, we'll buy the Missile Base later and fill it with these.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
omg boys, we have a revolutionary...let's get him
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus