Hi I'm deciding between the Roland microcube and the cube 20x. Not by the loudness, just by sound quality, tone, features, price, please suggest for for me. Please dont just say one because its 'better', give me reasons.

By the way, I'm either planning to get a mim strat or an Epi lp and I want to play classic rock such as led zep, rolling stones, RHCP and maybe a little bit of acoustic sounding stuff, which both have the feature.
Well...
Does the 20x have the modelling/features as the microcube does.
If the 20x doesn't, then it's basically you're standard SS practice amp.
If it doesn't have the features, go for the micro cube all the way.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The Roland Cube is pretty nice, but to be honest with you, I'd go with a newer Line6 model.

They don't have all the features that the Roland does, but it has a ton of on-board effects and a very wide plethera of tones.

But it's up to you, if those extra features are important to you, go with the Roland... But the Line6 has a more vast array of tones.
GO TO YOUR HOME, BALL!
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-- Frank Zappa
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit."
-- Somerset Maugham
^ yup yup you havent learned anything from your stay here have you? the only Line6 i would suggest over a cube is a Vetta!

microcube is miles better than the spiders, comparing tone, get the microcube and never look back. my gf's dad has one, i play it just as much as i play her Palomino V8 (which is totally awsome BTW)
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
I was wondering if any of you had tried both and if other than the wattage, it the 20x is that much better then the microcube.