...today, the day after he lets be borrow it. I dropped it and now the lens that normally retracts back into the body of the camera is now jammed and cocked a little bit to one side, and will not retract back into the camera. I tried pushing it back into the normal position but it's jammed pretty damn well. Can't take pictures either, theres a lens error. The rest of the cam works fine...
He took the news suprisingly well. I offered to pay for the repairs and we are going to contact customer support tomorrow and see if his warranty will cover it.
I had a great day...
I have a cookie. Do you want it?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
At least you didn't try to cover it up, resulting in sitcom worthy shenanigans.

**** happens, you'll get over it. And at least you're nice enough to pay for the repairs.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Exactly. **** happens man.

PS. GTFO of my closet!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
warranty won't cover abuse dumbass. They'll just laugh at you and tell you to by a new one.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
I'm sorry for you man.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by mtforever
warranty won't cover abuse dumbass. They'll just laugh at you and tell you to by a new one.

Lawl?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by RPGoof
He plays drums too ^_^

That multiply's his awesomeness infinitely.
80 percent of the time, unless the camera is a very good point-and-shoot or a DSLR (single lens reflex...which it's not, if it has a retractable lens) then the labor and parts is gonna cost more than to just buy a new one. I work at Circuit City and hafta see people go thru this all the time. It sucks. Sorry.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
ACK
$126 for the repair, or $119 to trade it in for the newer version of the camera.
Original cam cost $200

My friend called in instead of me because he knew what to say. He didn't use the camera for a while and he turned it on today to record a video of himself playing guitar and when he turned it off, the lens didn't retract back into the camera. Such a bull**** story, I think the customer support saw right through it.
Last edited by RPGoof at Feb 21, 2008,