So yes, as boredom ensues, I got to playing this game. Basicaly, I'd like to challenge everyone to get as high a score as you can. It's a very simple, very fun, very addictive game.

Post your scores, and screenshot or it didn't happen.

Enjoy!
You just reminded me of some slalom game for the NES. Hell I think I might go play that. That game kicked ass.
D:
Signature.
27620 died in the damn tunnel thing. I used to play this game in high school and think I recall getting over 40K but I dont think I did that bad for my first time playing it in like 5 years lol. time for sleep.

PS- i could take a screenshot, then take the time to post it to a photobucket and of course alter it to say like 150,000 so you get pissed, but it's 4 in the morning and I dont have the energy hahaha
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by tasty licks
27620 died in the damn tunnel thing. I used to play this game in high school and think I recall getting over 40K but I dont think I did that bad for my first time playing it in like 5 years lol. time for sleep.

PS- i could take a screenshot, then take the time to post it to a photobucket and of course alter it to say like 150,000 so you get pissed, but it's 4 in the morning and I dont have the energy hahaha

Yeah I used to play this years ago, haven't playes it in ages, and got my best score ever. Im pleased with myself. And I'd be able to spot a faked screenshot.
22000, i phail
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)